[pmwiki-users] Re: Just the FAQs Ma'am.

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:34:09 CDT 2005

Excellent job, IMO.

I think you have a good idea for workflow: Questions->Candidate FAQ->
FAQ; where questions can come from anywhere. I think this should work
in conjunction with the mailing-list approach. I believe these two
paths are not mutually exclusive.

Although, I think the discussion of the Edit Form in the FAQ should be
elaborated upon in a separate page. :-)

Ben

--
Ben Wilson