[pmwiki-users] new default skin

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Aug 10 13:20:12 CDT 2005

At 2005-08-10  01:12 PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>So far it's a new default skin for pmwiki.org.  When finished it
>will likely be part of the distribution, but I haven't decided if
>it will be the default out-of-the-box skin.

I think it should be the ootb skin. It is somehow comforting to see your
own first PmWiki installation looking exactly the same as pmwiki.org. It
avoids the inevitable FAQ entry, "How do I make my new site look like
pmwiki.org?"

> > It is a vast improvement over the previous version, but for my old geezer
> > eyes, the body type is a bit too small.
>
>I'm wide open to suggestions for the type style.  I'd prefer a
>sans-serif font of some sort.

As I said, just make the body type a bit larger. Everything else looks great.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668