[pmwiki-users] blocklist on pmwiki.org

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 11 07:47:07 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 08:16:25AM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Hi, Main.Blocklist on pmwiki.org seems  not to be working.

Unfortunately I forgot to update pmwiki.org with the latest
versions of the blocklist.php script (which are correct).
So, a spammer managed to find his way past the blocklist.

I've also moved the blocklist to Site.Blocklist, where it
belongs.  It should all be fixed now (except I probably still
have some de-spamming to do) -- thanks to everyone who has
been so helpful in cleaning up the spam.