[pmwiki-users] pmwiki <div>

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Aug 11 07:58:22 CDT 2005

It's an interesting question,
It might be interesting to get pmwiki as module  for an other product.,
like a cms.

>    case "wiki":
>     include("pmwiki.php");
>     break;
>    case "forums":
>     include("forums.php");

it's possible to include pmwiki.php.
Of course pmwiki generates a full html site according the template you use
(derfault: pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki.tmpl)
It might be possible to use a skin (see skins), with just the content what is inside of body.

In a "wikifarm" a field(wiki) includes the global pmwiki.php, so
I tested to put a tag arround the include:
the frist tag I see, then I get messages like these
*Warning*: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers
already sent by (output started at
/home/httpd/vhosts/ddy.ch/httpdocs/pm/infoladen/pm.wiki:3

The last tag I don't see anymore, so it's not evident to put in a existing HTML ...

Regards
Patrick Ogay