[pmwiki-users] new default skin

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 11 09:58:17 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 07:52:20AM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> Also better.  It looks like the searchbox is floating a little high
> now.  Maybe that's because the searchbox is now larger.

Well, I think the searchbox is too large overall, but
I haven't found a sizing that "works" for me yet.

> > > * Does the $Name need to be *that* big?  :-)
> >
> > No, it doesn't -- I was just copying from the previous skin.
> > I've now shrunk it down a bit.
>
> Those changes improve the look of that block and leave more room for content.
>
> Now it looks like the content should be scooted up closer to that block.

Well, as I mentioned in another post, I'm still not entirely
satisfied with the current font size for the main text.  I think
that needs to be nailed down further before worrying too much
about whitespace twiddling.