[pmwiki-users] Link to create new wikipage

Jacob Meldgaard Bøtter jacob at boetter.dk
Mon Aug 15 06:03:10 CDT 2005

Hello fellow PmWiki users

I just made my first install of PmWiki the other day and it works
great. It's probably the best wiki platform I've ever tried.

I am working with an audience that doesn't know much about wikis, and
they keep asking me how to create a page. I keep telling them to just
change the url to what suits them or make a link to a new page, but the
questions keeps coming up. How do I make a link to a form to create a
new page? Is that possible?

Thanks.

-Jacob