[pmwiki-users] Allow write password to substitute for read password

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Wed Aug 17 21:44:55 CDT 2005

Patrick and all

I did not realize that merely separating passwords with a space would
allow either to act as the password.
This works exactly as I would wish and how I would use it. And I can see
how it would actually keep some other logic problems from occuring.
I say "Leave it as is. It ain't broke!"

Thank you :-)

Dave Sovinski (Caspian)