[pmwiki-users] Re: (:include:) like <!--wiki:put_your_pagenames_here-->

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:00:44 CDT 2005

On 8/18/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> I don't remember exactly what I said, but since that discussion it's
> been my intent that (:include:) would process multiple page sources.
> It's just another instance where the implementation lags the decision
> making a bit.  :-)

It might have been the thread where Christian (I think) asked what
would happen with a line like

(:include Page1 Page2 Page3 lines=1-10:)

Which is where I got the idea to try it.  It wasn't a documented use,
but then, until recently, pagelist wasn't fully documented but no less
real for all that.

> I'll try and (pardon the pun) include this for beta55.

Thank you!

Bronwyn