[pmwiki-users] Spell Check (Javascript / PHP)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:20:05 CDT 2005

There is already a cookbook article open and ready for someone to do
something like this ;) Unfortunately I've not got the time to do this
or I would, the alternative client-side 'solutions' are not really
suitable as I would like a cross-browser solution without requiring my
users to install anything ;)
- Ciaran

On 18/08/05, Wendell Brown <wbrown at arkie.net> wrote:
> Ok folks, I'm going to throw this to the crowd and see if anyone is man
> enough to step up to the plate and try to write a cookbook to use it.
>
> Here is what looks like a super cool Ajax (Javascript / PHP) spell checker.
>
> http://www.broken-notebook.com/spell_checker/index.php
>
> Any takers?

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)