[pmwiki-users] Re: stylish liberated authors and css

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Aug 19 06:29:36 CDT 2005

On Aug 19, 2005, at 7:39 AM, V.Krishn wrote:

>  'uploads/local.css' => '$UploadUrlFmt/local.css',
>  // I am doubtful about the above one
>  uploads/$Group/$Group.css' => '$UploadUrlFmt/$Group/$Group.css',
>  'uploads/$Group/$FullName.css' => '$UploadUrlFmt/$Group/
> $FullName.css'));

The only thing I'm not liking about this is that if you have a group
name and page name that are the same, there's no way to differentiate
when the style applies only to a single page.

Or is $FullName.css == Group.PageName.css? (or similar)

it's early and I have NOT been able to follow all the threads. :P :)

Crisses
--
Malcolm&:  Being a bit pessimistic today? i thought that was my job
Crisses: No, it's just that next to you I normally look like an