[pmwiki-users] latest version

stephane.smets at banksys.be stephane.smets at banksys.be
Wed Aug 24 07:24:44 CDT 2005

Hello all!
The pmwiki-latest.zip contains always the 2.0beta54 but the change log talk
about a .55 version. Where can I find the .55 to download?  And is the new
pmwiki skin downloadable somewhere? I don't find in the skin list..
Thanks in advance
Stéphane

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."