[pmwiki-users] Mailposts messages not arriving at $MailPostsTo list

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Thu Aug 25 09:48:11 CDT 2005

Daniel

Thank you for your answer! It did answer another question I had.

However (and I'm talking about beta54 others versions are unknown) I
found that the whole piece of code you provided can be ommitted and and
mailposts still works just fine.
Merely having the PerGroup file(s) (like Main.php) in /local that contains

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();

 |$EnableMailPosts| <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MailPosts#EnableMailPosts>=1;                   # to enable mailposts
 |$MailPostsTo| <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MailPosts#MailPostsTo>="xxx at mail1.com, yyy at mail2.com, zzz at mail3.com";  # where to send mail
 |$MailPostsFrom| <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MailPosts#MailPostsFrom>="bbb at mail4.com";
 |$MailPostsDelay| <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MailPosts#MailPostsDelay>=1800;                 # wait 30+ minutes after initial post
 |$MailPostsSquelch| <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MailPosts#MailPostsSquelch>=7200;               # require 2+ hours between mails

lets the mailposts script run as described! The script Main.php seems to be run when a Main group page is accessed.
No explicit declaration of mailposts.php in the config.php is necessary.

David Sovinski (Caspian)