[pmwiki-users] authuser - logout? session expiration

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Fri Aug 26 03:04:14 CDT 2005

I just implemented in my new installation AuthUser and it seem's to work
pretty nice.
I experiment now with global and local users...

Question:
For testing it would be practical to be able to logout (instead of
closing the browser)
Sometimes it's also necessary to change the user, cause of authorisation
issues.
  action=logout doesn't seem to be implemented,  I must  try the
V1-recipe whether it the same logic

Remark:
It also would be practical, if it was possible to work (parallel) with
different user (in Mozilla Tabs),
  because of authorisation issues sometimes.
On the contrary, it's practical, to be able to relogin from a new tab,
to avoide dataloss in case of expiration.
  Isn't there a possibility in case of expiration to popup a log-in
windows?
  (The problem is evident with UserAuth, may be AuthUser, too)

regards
Patrick Ogay