[pmwiki-users] Markup rules processing order

Christian Schlatter ch at schlatter.net
Fri Aug 26 15:33:59 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm wondering if I coded something wrong or if the following behavior is
normal:

If I define a new markup like

	Markup('new', '>if', ..., HandleNew(...));

the HandleNew function gets executed four times, with

	Markup('new', '<if', ..., HandleNew(...));

it even gets executed 6 times. If I write

	Markup('new', 'directives', ..., HandleNew(...));

the HandleNew function gets executed one time only, as expected. I
thought that defining '>if' says that HandleNew gets executed after
if-Rules but not several times.

Thanks,
ChristianS