[pmwiki-users] AllRecentChanges does not display change 'summary'

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Sat Aug 27 03:15:04 CDT 2005

All,

I've search the PITS and can not find anyone else reporting this one ...

When you look at '*.RecentChanges' for any particular group you also see the change summary the author entered.

When you display Main.AllRecentChanges the summary information has been lost.  I think this is a bug as all the other information is the same.

Regards,
-Steve.