[pmwiki-users] Any way how to define group title?

romat2 romat2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:20:58 CDT 2005

Is there any way how to define group title that would appear in wiki page? Why?

1. We have various problems with group names containing accented
characters. So we use non-accented group names (that show in URLs) but
we want to have accented version to be shown in the page to readers.
2. It would be useful also for languages that don't have accented
characters - group title could have some characters that are not
allowed in URLs like spaces, parenthesis etc.
3. As pages of groups evolve, sometimes it is useful to rename the
group slightly. It would be much easier to define group title than to
rename the group name (the same way as it is possible now with
(:title:) for particular page.

Thanks in advance
Roman