[pmwiki-users] Question to IncludeWikiPage . Conflict with name based v-hosts?

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Tue Aug 30 04:10:01 CDT 2005

I tried IncludeWikiPage and it works so far  (without .htaccess)
Now I try to give an particular authentication for another host.
according http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_access.html
as follows:
1)
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
Allow from os-services.ch
Allow from 213.203.201.35   #  IP-Adress according dnslookup
Allow from 213.189.142.10   #  my ADSL-temp. Adress , I can access form
my Browser:-)

2) Doesn't see to do that, too
Deny from os-services.ch

There seems to be problems with name based virtual hosts.

Because the paths can be rather complicated, it would be nice to use
intermap-shortcuts.

Regards
Patrick Ogay