[pmwiki-users] Subversion & existing installation

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Dec 1 13:17:35 CST 2005

I also use svn and I really love it!

In the first step I also hade to create a new folder, for logging out.
Then I copied the folder to the existing installation, the normal
upgrade procedure.

Apparently, if the .svn files *are* in the Folder (and the Dirs are
looking quite the same), it's possible from now on, to make a svn update
in both directories.

I checked it' for Beta 6 and 7 and it worked fine.
One strange thing the first time:: svn upgrated the same files, but not
pmwiki.php (may be a date problem of my installation).
But when I deleted pmwiki.php it was newly added with the correct module.
So I think the principle works.

regards
Patrick Ogay