[pmwiki-users] script to make images and extract information out of True Type Fonts (TTF)

Carlos AB carlos.ab at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 15:56:29 CST 2005

Hi,

This is my first post and I have some questions on how to program for
PmWiki. I made a script that make an image out of TTF fonts uploaded to
pmwiki, based on the pagename, and another one that reads the information
stored inside those fonts, also based on pagename.

What I want to do but can't (yet):

* A markup that could deliver an intact html line without replace/change
anything. ie: "&" changed into "&" . I have tried some things like the
helper functions PZZ(), Keep() and some others, but no success so far. Here
is the markup:

Markup("ttfimg", "directive", '/\\(:ttfimg:\\)/e', "Keep(ttfUrl())");

*Change the output of/or append text to "$EditText" inside an "EditForm" for
a especific group, just like when you edit new pages on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/NewpageAsExample?action=edit , so I
don't have to type in the markups everytime I upload new TTF fonts.

*Change the header and the output of PmWiki to deliver the images made by
the first script (ttf image), the get line would be:
http://localhost/index.php?n=Fonts.PEPSI&action=ttfimg&format=.png .The last
pair "format=.png" is used so you can display the image from a PmWiki page,
as explained in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images , at the end of the
page on section "Notes" .

Well, that's it! I hope you people can help me out or just point me the
right direction. This is my first script so I'm a little bit confused.

Thank you,

Carlos AB