[pmwiki-users] annoying IE Firefox space issues

Haroon Khalid haroon at boringdays.com
Mon Dec 5 14:15:36 CST 2005

Very odd, I was thinking it was a size issue of the image, so I tried some
online images from google, and the displayed fine, and then i restored my
old image that I had locally and the space was gone....Thanks, if it happens
again then I will post back an exact example.

--
http://www.boringdays.com