[pmwiki-users] Re: Problem with AuthUser

Dan Weber webmaster at drwhosting.net
Wed Dec 7 07:54:58 CST 2005

I am using UserAuth at the moment because it provided me with a decent user
authentication option. However, I am encouraged by the changes being made to
AuthUser and like the group feature very much. The only thing I am missing
at the moment is a form based administration interface. I would offer my
help in creating one but I am too new to PmWiki to know all the details on
how to do this type of work. Hopefully someone with more experience will
take on this job   :-)