[pmwiki-users] Sharing wiki.d among different wikis ?

Andrius Kulikauskas ms at ms.lt
Wed Dec 7 14:31:54 CST 2005

Hi Patrick and all,

How can we have two different wikis (http://www.openleader.com and
http://www.globalvillages.info) have the same pages?

I've found the page on sharing pages at:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SharedPages

     $LockFile = "$FarmD/shared.d/.flock";
     $WikiLibDirs = array(
       &$WikiDir,
       new PageStore('$FarmD/shared.d/$FullName', 1),
       new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));

I've set this up at "Sharing writable pages" and have placed all the
pages in a shared.d directory. However, it wants to create pages in its
own wiki.d directory.  Also, when it updates pages, it places them in
wiki.d    How do I get it to create and update pages in the shared.d
directory instead?

Thank you!

Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas