[pmwiki-users] Moving from group uploads to per-page uploads (was: Images in another group)

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Wed Dec 7 14:35:42 CST 2005

ons 2005-12-07 klockan 14:05 -0600 skrev Patrick R. Michaud:

>   * As far as PmWiki is concerned, uploads are *always* associated
>     with specific pages (i.e., uploads are really "attachments").
>   * PmWiki's default configuration has all of the pages in a wikigroup
>     sharing the same set of attachments.  While most people think of the
>     attachments as belonging to the "group", the reality is that in
>     this configuration uploads are effectively attached to every
>     page in the group, and not to the group itself.

On a related note, what should I do in order to move the existing
uploads I have to per-page uploads?

Currently my $UploadPrefixFmt is unchanged from the default, and I have
a number of uploads. I want to change this variable to

$UploadPrefixFmt = '/$FullName';

and at the same time, move my existing uploads around so that they are
found in the right places. Is there a smart way to do that?

/Mikael
--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose