[pmwiki-users] Profiles.HomePage

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Thu Dec 8 06:35:49 CST 2005

I just installed "latest" PMWiki on a small Fedora server to experiment
with a vehicle for medical informatics community development. It's
great!

One (of probably many to come) question: In playing with Profiles on my
own system, I wondered about a page to list all profiles, but couldn't
find one. Then I encountered Profiles.HomePage on the pmwiki.org site.
I just copied the code, and now have my own, but my question is, should
that have been part of the distribution? Now I'm wondering what else I
might have missed or somehow lost.   [One tiny thing: While I understand
why it is happening, is there any way to exclude HomePage from the list
of profiles, since PageList naturally picks it up?]

Thanks.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 617-232-9500 x44786  cel: 617-794-7151
 fax: 781-687-3470    email: clayton.curtis at med.va.gov
<mailto:clayton.curtis at med.va.gov>