[pmwiki-users] Password protection for Site.SideBar?

Mike G. mikeg at psg.com
Thu Dec 8 20:56:08 CST 2005

I'm new to PmWiki and cannot set the edit password for the
sidebar.  I can set passwords for any other page or group, so I
don't know what's going on.  Is there a trick to it?

MJG
--
Were the Soviet Union to sink tomorrow under the waters of the
ocean, the American military-industrial establishment would have