[pmwiki-users] stack overflow

blues blues4u at supereva.it
Mon Dec 12 04:06:36 CST 2005

hello everyone.
i have a problem with my hosting, which unfortunately is windows+iis.
when editing a page and saving the script will execute for a quite
long time and then return an error:

"Recursion too deep; the stack overflowed."

it is the standard distribution 2.1.beta14 with NO cookbook applied
and NO personalization, default skin etc. just drop & go,
just the simuledit disabled in local configuration with
$EnableSimulEdit = 0;

the same pmwiki on my local server windows+apache works perfectly.
is it a known issue? i couldn't find any info about it.
any idea??

blues