[pmwiki-users] Properties

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 12 16:35:07 CST 2005

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 03:14:31PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> OTOH we might not get much
> choice in the matter anytime soon.  I've been racking my brain on
> it much of the day, and for the moment it's looking as though
> properties will initially have to be page-invariant -- i.e., set
> for an entire page regardless of any conditional markups that may be
> present.  :-(

But as I think about it further, I'm not sure that we want
properties to be sequence dependent.  I can think of times where
we would want a page to be able to set a property that changes the
results displayed in a GroupHeader.

So, if we can just get (:if property:) and (:if <cond>:) to
play well with property settings, we may be in good enough shape
without having to worry about a total page ordering on
if, include, and property.