[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog 1.1 released

Ryan R. Varick rvarick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:27:58 CST 2005

On 12/13/05, Mikael Nilsson <mini at nada.kth.se> wrote:
> May I propose adding the Headline: and Date: labels to the postbox?
> right now there are just three empty boxes....
>
> Also, the Date box should be moved to someplace less prominent, as it's
> really not important every time you post. A small explanation (Set date
> to other than today) would also be nice.
>
> Testing continues...

Oh I know what that was... I changed the post action, so if you were
using the old action, KOB wouldn't recognize it.  I should be more
careful about that kind of thing.

Anyway, next time I have a free day to work on things, I want to redo
the interface.  Right now, the post form is a hack.  I think I would
like to see about piggy-backing on PmWiki's edit form, however the
user has it set up.  There's a recipe that does this, I'll look in to
it.  That would make labels, GUI controls, etc. easy enough to do.

There are other things too:  preview doesn't work, edit should (?)
happen in a custom form, etc.

I don't have any solid plans right now, so thanks for the suggestions.

Ryan