[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog 1.1 released

Ryan R. Varick rvarick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:46:28 CST 2005

> I, as a user non programmer, am corious, if this now or in the near
> future means we can display the postings elements title/time/perma/text
> in any desired combination and/or as attributes for (:pagelist:) as
> mentioned in an earlier thread.
>

> thx so much for ur effort
> sven
>
> -----
> BTW on my little test implementation, I put the calender in the sidebar,
> and  hell yes! it starts looking like a weblog...
> http://www.socialpatterns.org/kob/

Your installation looks good, nice to see it in action!

As for your (:pagelist:) question, the answer is... I don't know.  I
don't know much about (:pagelist:), but it seems powerful.  It's
probably a more efficient way of scanning for pages, so I may replace
the underlying digest/RSS code with something that uses pagelist.  I'm
going to see what I can dig up on (:pagelist:)...

Also, after reading the paper you cited, I've started to think about
trackbacks -- it should be possible to track what pages, within the
wiki, are linking to a certain entry.  While blog entries are still
going to be named by date, for now, seeing what links to what may be
useful.

Ryan