[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog 1.1 released

sven saurwein saurwein at komit.at
Wed Dec 14 09:08:46 CST 2005

Ryan R. Varick wrote:
>>I, as a user non programmer, am corious, if this now or in the near
>>future means we can display the postings elements title/time/perma/text
>>in any desired combination and/or as attributes for (:pagelist:) as
>>mentioned in an earlier thread.
>>

>>thx so much for ur effort
>>sven
>>
>>-----
>>BTW on my little test implementation, I put the calender in the sidebar,
>>and  hell yes! it starts looking like a weblog...
>>http://www.socialpatterns.org/kob/
>

> Your installation looks good, nice to see it in action!
>
> As for your (:pagelist:) question, the answer is... I don't know.  I
> don't know much about (:pagelist:), but it seems powerful.  It's
> probably a more efficient way of scanning for pages, so I may replace
> the underlying digest/RSS code with something that uses pagelist.  I'm
> going to see what I can dig up on (:pagelist:)...

(:pagelist 2005:) all pages with 2005 in there name, ie from the year 2005
and so on...
I already mentioned this in an earlier post, as I believe in pagelist
beeing the perfect tool for filtered lists also for KOB
see http://www.socialpatterns.org/kob/index.php/Blog/ArchivePagelist as
a very simple example.

what I cannot achieve with the actual state of KOB is to display the
posting title/headline from (:pagelist:) configuring a proper
$FPLByGroupIFmt.

any hints?

sven

-----