[pmwiki-users] Blog proposal

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Dec 15 22:03:12 CST 2005

I didn't notice anything that would get the typical Blog home page,
which shows 'summaries' of recent blogs, with links to the full blog:
http://binarybonsai.com/tag/binary_bonsai

Also, relating to the ability to add comments would be the ability to
add number of comments associated with a blog (often 'level of interest'
of the blog).

  ~ ~ Dave