[pmwiki-users] Category Markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Dec 16 22:34:14 CST 2005

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 11:22:19PM -0500, DaveG wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >
> >Maybe use (:pagelist link=Category.{$Name} list=normal:) instead?
> >It's also usually faster.
>
> The way I use Categories, the Category pages do not exist, hence my use
> of the Category.GroupFooter. So this code returns nada.

It shouldn't return nada -- even if the Category page doesn't
exist, the links to the page still exist so this markup should
still display the results.

For example, on pmwiki.org I just deleted the page Category.Robots,
but the list of pages in that category (coming from Category.GroupFooter)
still appears:  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/Robots