[pmwiki-users] Live Bookmarks on Firefox . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:28:59 CST 2005

For those who read /., the recently announced that the next version of IE
will use Firefox's orange icon for live RSS based feeds. Having read that,
and having recently added an RSS feed for reporting recent changes, I have
added a wee bit of markup to my PmWiki template (below). In Firefox, it
gives the viewer the ability to add a "live bookmark" onto their bookmark
bar.

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="$WikiTitle RSS"
href="$ScriptUrl/Main/AllRecentChanges?action=rss">

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"