Fwd: [pmwiki-users] Something for the translators

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 09:31:09 CST 2005

Not a dumb question - where in the documentation should this information be
placed?  Where did you look?

On PmWiki, you can put ?action=source after the URI in your browser's
address bar to see the code of the wiki page.  This applies to most
installations of PmWiki, too, unless the admin has password-protected it.