[pmwiki-users] Google local site search

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Dec 26 18:11:59 CST 2005

Monday, December 26, 2005, 8:48:15 PM, Patrick wrote:
>     (:input form action="http://www.google.com/custom" method=get:)
>     (:input hidden sitesearch pmwiki.org:)
>     (:input text q:)
>     (:input submit value="Search via Google":)
>     (:input end:)

> See, for example, http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/GoogleSearch .

this is great.
Testing it I notice quite a number of google results which have
undesirable parameters, like action=source or setcolor=blue.
How can google be prevented from indexing pages with such parameters,
cookie settings etc? Will google robots follow blindly any link on the
page, or can certain links be excluded, to give better google results.

Best,
~Hans