[pmwiki-users] RSS bug with feeds.php Pmwiki 2.1 Beta14

pbasnews-pmwiki at yahoo.fr pbasnews-pmwiki at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 28 04:52:30 CST 2005

Hi
I think there are a bug with feeds.php when we
"rss"ing a Pmwiki (or PmWikiFr) group:
For exemple: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox
contain:
<<Feel free to use this page to experiment with the
[[PmWiki/Text Formatting Rules]].  Just click the
"Edit" link.
Note that this WikiSandbox is automatically cleared
every fifteen minutes.
----
*trail1
*trail2
*trail3
*trail4>>
and http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox?action=rss
return
<<Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/pmichaud/pmwiki/scripts/feeds.php on line 210

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
already sent by (output started
/home/pmichaud/pmwiki/scripts/feeds.php:210)in
/home/pmichaud/pmwiki/scripts/feeds.php on line 242
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox?action=rss
Main.WikiSandbox Sat, 13 Aug 2005 01:15:04 GMT>>

AND

the link
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WebFeeds?action=rss
doesn't return the