[pmwiki-users] RichEdit pages disappear - Take 2

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 29 10:28:03 CST 2005

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 11:47:23AM -0700, Todd Olson wrote:
>  Hello,
> Have PmWiki 2.1.beta14, Apache2.0.55, PHP4.4.1, on WinXP
> Plain text editing works fine, but when using rich text editor
> everything initially pulls up and works but after cicking on save,
> entire page disappears.
> Can restore from History ONLY AFTER
> changing back to plain text editor.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Todd-

I didn't want your request to go completely unanswered.
Unfortunately, I know next-to-nothing about the RichEdit script,
nor have I been able to get it to work on my site (but I didn't
try very hard either -- had lots of other stuff to do).

So, I'm not sure why it's failing.  I fear that only the author
of RichEdit or those people who have successfully installed it
are going to be of much help.