[pmwiki-users] search not working

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sat Dec 31 12:22:44 CST 2005

At 2005-12-31  11:58 AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>Comments?

I don't really understand the subtleties of "search", but as a user,
I expect a search box on a page to search the entire site and to take
me to a search results page.

The current (pmwiki-2.0.12) behavior is that I am sent to a page that
has the same name as the page where I started the search but not the
same content - which I find profoundly disturbing.

PS: Happy New Year to those on the other side of the date line!

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668