[Pmwiki-users] Include bug or feature

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 1 12:27:27 CST 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 03:17:08PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> While trying to understand how (:include:) works by looking at the code I
> noticed that you can't include stuff from the same page that you have the
> directive. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature...

I'm not sure if it's a bug or feature either.  I can't recall why
I disallowed having a page include itself; but it may have had
to do with difficulties in parsing the (:include:) directive itself.

Anyway, it's clear that it's being disallowed in the code for some
reason, so I just have to remind myself why it might be doing that.