[pmwiki-users] is it possible to convert a UseMod wiki to pmwiki?

Gautam H. Thaker gthaker at atl.lmco.com
Tue Feb 1 13:59:55 CST 2005

>>I'll be very happy to write up a UseMod -> PmWiki converter, if there
>>are people who can help me test and debug it.

Should this UseMod->PmWiki converter still be possible I remain very much
interested in moving my existing WIKI from the UseMod to pmwiki (but doing so
manually seems way way too hard.) As an estimate, is this something htat might
be possible to hvae in a few days/weeks/moths? Just curious so I can plan best.

Thanks.

>>Pm

Gautam