[pmwiki-users] two lists

Tom Holroyd tomh at kurage.nimh.nih.gov
Wed Feb 2 11:20:57 CST 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 07:54:23AM -0500, Tom Holroyd wrote:
> > I got reminders for two lists -- one with "P" and one with "p".
>
> The listserv on the old system is now *definitely* gone (although there
> may still be some old posts waiting in mail queues somewhere -- that problem
> was never resolved).

Yes, like that message, which I posted Tuesday morning, and which
didn't show up until more than 24 hours later.  I'll try to use
the lower-case 'p' version from now on.

Pmwiki seems to be popular, if mail traffic is any indicator. :-)
I know I'm enjoying it.

Dr. Tom Holroyd
"A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and
are the portals of discovery." -- James Joyce