[pmwiki-users] Request for ideas -- edit page improvements

Guillaume Souesme gsouesme at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 3 20:21:30 CST 2005

Le 30 janv. 05, à 22:36, Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :

> Over the past months, there have been a lot of very good ideas
> and suggestions for improving the functioning of the edit page.

I would like more form elements (metadata):
	- title
	- description
	- category (with assistant for choosing an existent category)

When the user edit an existent page, the parser extract this data from
the page and fill the element form adequately -if the data are here.

The content is more accessible and this presentation 'force' and help
the user to fill metadata.

and one more think: an assistant to write correct english :-)

thx,
Guillaume