[pmwiki-users] Re: draft/Subpageish stuff (was: Re: Question about HTML output for link targets)

Hans design at flutesong.net
Fri Feb 4 17:58:24 CST 2005

Friday, February 4, 2005, 10:18:31 PM, Patrick wrote:
> "," seems to work, as in Group.Page,Draft.

You did not report any complications for the humble comma.

I like it, it is small and simple and follows some sort of grammatical
logic, where sentences are divided by full-stops, but the comma
seperates a different part of the same sentence.

So I am comfortable reading Page,Draft as a page with a subdivision.

Best,
~Hans