[pmwiki-users] Re: creating docs with screenshots

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 08:34:48 CST 2005

I think this idea/concept would eb useful to a lot of us.  However I
am fairly certain that you will have issues accessing the clipboard
from a Java applet unless you either a) Get your users to modify their
security policies, or b) Sign your applet.

In terms of implementation complexity it would [should] be fairly easy
to do, and I'll happily help you in any way you want :) However the
particular application may be better suited to being run 'standalone'
rather than embedded within a page on the wiki ? What do you think ?
[It can still be java, just when running as standalone you get a lot
less security restrictions :) ]
- Ciaran

--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants