[pmwiki-users] Re: draft/Subpageish stuff

JCG wiki at jcgg.net
Sun Feb 6 12:04:47 CST 2005

Hello,

To list and manage different projects, why not adapt the excellent PITS module made by Patrick for pmwiki? (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PITS)

Here is, as an example, the first step of an ongoing adaptation (categories and one or two other fields to be changed for our own purpose). But you could have a good idea of progress for each task.
http://192.134.7.233/aa/test2/index.php/PITS/PITS

Jean-Claude

--------
pyg_listes wrote:
(...)
Oh, sure !
I just didn't thinked we could use attribute !
I vote that the "idea of the week" goes to Neil at this time
That would be *really* great, cause I think it would ease the use of
some directives to get back the status of a given page.
Somtehing like (:status Softs/OpenOffice  returning something like :
"Status of Softs/OpenOffice is Draft and last modified by pyg on 04 Feb
2005 at 16:23"