[pmwiki-users] Disjointed Display

Robin robin at kallisti.net.nz
Mon Feb 7 06:25:55 CST 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 16:42, Wade Hudson wrote:
> Using the dropdown skin at:
> http://ProgressiveResourceCatalog.org
> and viewing the site on others' computers at other locations, I have
> twice noticed that the right frame does not seem to fit into the proper
> space adjacent to the sidebar but rather gets pushed down to the bottom
> of the page, so that the reader must scroll down to see text that should
> be at the top of the page.
I've not seen it myself, but apparently it's a bug with IE mis-handling long
lines (at least, that does cause it). The only solution I know is to not use
IE, which is recommended for internet use in general :)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>             JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D