[pmwiki-users] Local windows files and unix

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Mon Feb 7 17:57:09 CST 2005

First, is there anyway to make PmWiki recognize windows file
URLs such as \\fileserver\fil?  In other words, automatically
detect such URLs in plain text and mark them up as links?

Second, to be friendly to konqueror users, I would like to hack
this to somehow thereafter automatically add smb: in front of
this and translate the slashes to forward slashes so that links
to windows fileservers work in konqueror.

Any ideas?  Even if it's just a little bit of help to get me
started hacking the feature myself.

Thanks,

-Martin