[pmwiki-users] can we have special IDs to empty <p>'s...pls

mistyfire mistyfire at autograf.pl
Fri Feb 11 14:28:38 CST 2005

I think this had been discussed in length some time back,
I have two tables one after the other and would like to wrap them up.
http://insteps.net/notebookskin/notebookskin.php?n=Chapter3.Page84
....this shows ok in firefox, but probably due to <p></p> after the first
table, the second table is wrapped down.
I am not sure, if this is actually causing problem.
But even if it is necessary to insert empty <p>'s after single Enter,
is it possible to give them some special ID (eg. <p id=empty> to the empty p's
so that some settings can be done on custom side, e.g. setting its width=1px.
with which maybe wrapping may be possible.

Thanks.
V.Krishn