[pmwiki-users] getting the beeblebrox skin to work with public beta 2.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 15 16:29:39 CST 2005

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 11:26:30AM -0800, andrea nelson wrote:
> hi there,
> after help from the mailing list, i got my wiki to work finally (i used
> a different web server). the initial install looked good and worked,
> but then i wanted to make it 'pretty' so i tried adding the beeblebrox
> skin.
>
> here's my wiki:
> http://sims.berkeley.edu/~andrea/pmwiki-2.0.beta21/pmwiki.php

How are you configuring the skin -- i.e., what line are you
adding to config.php in order to get the skin?  It should just be

    $Skin = 'beeblebrox-gila2';

The warnings are very odd.  You shouldn't have to modify any of
the pmwiki files to make this work -- it's a bug somewhere.  It
may be that your PHP environment is configured somewhat oddly--
can you add

    $EnableDiag = 1;

to your config.php?