[pmwiki-users] Periodically clear WikiSandbox?

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Wed Feb 16 13:20:10 CST 2005

How about saving the contents of the Sandbox in a Cookie? That way
everybody gets his own sandbox and noone can create any spam links.
Even better. When somebody messes around with the Sandbox, he won't
notice that it has no impact on google. And nobody else will notice
that he is messing around with it.

This could be used for personal notes as well (e.g. in the Notebook-Skin)...

Nils